If you ask Zach what his greatest achievement is he’ll most likely say winning “The Cutest Little Boy of 1980” pageant. He just won’t shut up about that. However, he’s accomplished some pretty cool things as an adult too.
Zach is a Creative Director who enjoys being hands-on with all content creation. He has been working in the creative marketing field for ten years and loves his work.
“ If there is one thing I’ve learned it’s to follow your passion, not money. Even when not “working” I find myself creating projects every day; anything to be creative.” – Zach
Zach began his career working behind the camera for the award-winning PBS show “Great Decisions”, Biography Channel’s “Ghost Hunters”, and Speed Channel’s “Car Wars”. He then expanded to a full-service creative agency. He notedly created adverts for several large resort casinos and The UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team. In 2012 he set out to create the feature-length documentary “Pursuit Horizon. Stop Working; Start Living”.
Following Pursuit Horizon Zach began working for one of his longtime brand sponsors; JOBY as Content Manager. By the end of the first year Zach had moved up to Content Manager for JOBY and it’s parent brand Lowepro. After developing several of the companies top selling campaigns from concept to finish he was promoted to Creative Director of Vitec US for the worldwide brands JOBY and Lowepro.
In 2017 Zach traveled to Bolivia where he wrote, directed, filmed, and edited the short film “Chasing 300 – The World’s Fastest Motorcycle” in partnership with Honda. The film was a hit in the motorcycle industry and was featured on the front page of the largest motorcycle news website, MCN News motorcyclenews.com.
- Chasing 300 – The World’s Fastest Motorcycle
- Lowepro Adventure Awaits – HighLine series campaign.
- Lowepro – Whistler Campaign – Became the number one selling outdoor adventure photography bag.
- Lowepro ProTactic Campaign – Became the fastest selling camera bag in the world with over 60,000 units sold.
- Lowepro DroneGuard & QuadGuard – Created campaign that launched the bag to #1 in category at launch week.
- JOBY GorillaPod Series campaigns – Over 10 million units sold with demand outpacing production.
- Pursuit Horizon; Stop Working Start Living
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino, Five Star Fabulous Advert
- PBS Great Decisions, Biography Channel Ghost Hunters, Speed Channel Car Wars
- UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team launch video
- Eldorado Resort Casino, It’s What’s Inside Advert